Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 12, 2010

In High Gear...

Tomorrow a large accounting firm is coming to check out our system, software and such for Sean's business. The office is in the basement and although it is filled with computers, fax machine, copy machines, filing cabinets and the like it is also our home. Enough said! :) So I've spent the last few hours cleaning up the chaos of shoes, toys, dust bunnies, and smudges off the windows. Aaaahhh! The fresh clean scent, the organization, the clean floor! However, I am very aware that this too shall pass. LOL! I'm sure by tomorrow night life will start encroaching back into this very territory I worked so hard to get cleaned. Oh well! Such is life with a houseful. I'll take the dirt, the crumbs, the smudges and the hard work any day because it means a bunch of wonderful, beautiful treasures live here. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope everything goes great tomorrow! You should take a picture so you can post it up somewhere with a sign, "For Future Reference - This is how I should look!" :)

Debbie B said...

Ha! I always think about the day of our home study. House never looks better then on home study day.