Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, August 29, 2010

Monroe...

As I mentioned in a previous post, Monroe, is the little boy God used to touch my heart deeply and open it to a deeper level for children with special needs. His soon-to-be family is amazing! If you haven't met the Cornish family yet you don't know what you're missing!

I have placed his button on the top left side of my blog in the "Please Pray" section. Please commit to not only praying for Monroe and the Cornish's but to also help them bring him home. Adoption is a major undertaking in every way, physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally and financially. Would you be willing to help ransom this little one? Every little bit helps!

I am so, so thankful that Monroe will have a family! God is so GOOD!!

1 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Definitely....he is gorgeous :) Can't wait to hear God's mighty works to bring him HOME!!