Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, September 1, 2010

His Promises...

The Lord is faithful to all His promises 
and loving toward all He has made. 
Psalm 145:13b (NIV)

At the beginning of this year God spoke 2 promises to my heart. As of today, they have both been fulfilled. What were these promises? So glad you asked. LOL!

Promise #1: I would write a book

Promise #2: We would adopt again

On February 26, 2010, I received a contract in the mail for my book proposal. On March 15th (4 days before Samuel's birth!) we signed and submitted the contract. 

On April 8th, 2010, we held our newest treasure, Samuel Tobias in our arms. His adoption was finalized one month later!!

And today I've finally finished my manuscript and submitted it to my publisher. 

If you would have told me last year at this time that we would adopt another child and that I would write a book I would have thought you completely mad. LOL! So glad that with God ALL things are possible!!

I am so excited to see what God has planned next!! 

As I've stated countless times.....

Christianity + Obedience = ADVENTURE!!!!! :)




5 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

AMEN! So glad our adventures are soo fun & crazy what else would we do with our lives? Sit around or something???? That would be sooo boring :)

Stephanie said...

Praise God! What an exciting ride.

Dana said...

WOW!!! Cant wait to read it!! That is sooo awesome!!! :o)

You might just be a bit of a super mom!! ;o)

His Hands His Feet Today said...

A book?! Congrats! What is it on??? When will it be released?!
Love,
Kim

Sean and Lisa said...

Dana- supermom I am not! :) Tired mom - yep! That's me! LOL!

Kim - the book is about things close to my heart...orphans, adoption and the sex slave industry. I think their time frame is 6-8 months until it's released. Don't worry I'm sure I'll be shamelessly plugging it when it's ready. :)