Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Working Hard...


Our little man is almost 8 months already! Goodness it's going way too fast for me. I just love to watch his facial expressions and to see him smile at his siblings crazy antics. :)

Let's see...for my memory....Samuel now has 2 bottom teeth and is working on the top right one as well. This boy can't wait to eat! He grabs everything he can get his hands on and especially loves paper, magazines, letters...you get the idea. In fact, often times he is on my lap while I am at the computer and you can see where he's been by what has been gnawed on and ripped. LOL!  

He is working hard on learning to crawl. He gets up on his legs but when he moves his arm to go he falls to his belly and that's where he stays seemingly swimming. :) He loves to stand on our legs and stays up for a long time. This boy is all about staying up with his brothers and sisters. He watches them with his eyes and I can imagine him not being far behind them, here in a couple more months. He is so funny too. When the kids and I are doing school we sing old Hymns and I use music alot to teach with and he starts swaying to the music and what we call "dancing". He is sooo cute! The kids get such a kick out of this it usually halts school a bit until everyone gets their laughter out and settles down again. :) I secretly think Samuel likes that he is a show stopper! LOL! He has said mom for quite some time now and says daddy too. He rambles on and on and squeals with delight at his feet. He gets the biggest smile when I sing to him and he especially loves one song in particular, much to Sean's dislike. It's really a song without much meaning, a ditty if you will, that I put his name in and he will stop whatever he's doing to listen and smile at me. My mom sang it to her baby brother years and years and years ago.

He has been such an incredible gift to our family and I know I say this with all of them, but we couldn't imagine life without him! What a joy he is! What a delight! Thank you Lord for Samuel Tobias.... 

3 comments:

Shonni said...

I say the same thing about mine...”I couldn’t imagine life without them.”!!!!

Beth E. said...

I can't believe he's already 8 mos.! What a cutie. Sounds like he keeps you very busy. You'll have to show us a video of his dancing! :-)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Awwww.....growing up so much! Just like Joanna :)