Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here but Not...

I have so much to say but nothing to say.

My mind is swirling with so much lately that it's hard to know what to share and what should remain private.

My heart is heavy with so many concerns for our family and so many others.

Sean and I are going to be going out Friday night for a couple of hours and I am soooooo looking forward to just some time away and of course, nothing better than to have him all to myself!  I'm thinking it would just be down right wrong for us to be caught necking in our truck. The big boys would have a hey day with that one!  But ya know, for old times sake.  {Just kidding}  Not that we ever engaged in any of those kind of activities...ahem...moving on....

I met my Editor (for my book that's in production) yesterday. I'm so excited and nervous all at once about the book. Oh my! Deep breath Lisa, deep breath.

So, you see, I am here but I just can't seem to nail down a semblance of sanity to post for all of you lately. I'll work on that.

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

Have fun on your date with your hubby! Bill and I have the day off tomorrow. We're going to a little necking...er, shopping of our own! ;-)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Have fun with your honey!!!! LOVE me some alone time with mine :)

Strange, but I totally understood your post.....hmmmm......that could be scary for you or for me??? Oh well- it's all good.

-stephanie- said...

Oooo have fun smooching in your truck. Enjoy your alone time. I only have 2 kids and I know how nice it is to get away alone with my hubby.

Hope your little one is doing better. Poor baby.