Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No Worries...I got this mom!



 Uh-oh! Something's brewing in that brain. Just look at those eyes. Hmmm, wonder what it is...
 

Hey mom, I've got an idea....no worries....I got this....


See first you got to grab this nifty little item....


Slippery little bugger it is...

Ah ha! I got it! Now what?  


Yeah, that's the ticket. The hand works so much better...scoop, shovel, scoop, shovel....


See mom. I told you I had this. So what if you have to change my clothes, give me another bath and hose down the kitchen....that's what being a baby is all about!! :)

Oh yeah baby!! :)















5 comments:

Shonni said...

Cute, cute and more cuteness!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Denise said...

I love it! Soooo adorable!

Tina said...

Precious!!

-stephanie- said...

Oh my goodness, his eyes are gorgeous. They look like yummy melted chocolate. :o)