Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF....

Yeah baby....Friday!!
Lots going on here on the mountaintop.
I was able to go shopping last night for a couple hours A.L.O.N.E.  :)
We are doing a Simple Christmas this year which does not involve much in the way of money but lots in the way of creativity and heart.  So my shopping last night was mainly groceries (I know, boring) but I did manage to pick up some house gifts for Zachary for really good prices. (shhh...don't tell him!)
Now if I could just get to makin' those gifts.....

In other news....If you have been joining me in praying for Jimmy (see picture on left side panel) please pray today especially as he will be having surgery. Please join us in praying him home, safe and sound, by Christmas so he can join with his family in celebrating Christs' birth.

Also, prayers for my dear friend, Dana, are so appreciated. She is amazing! She is walking this cancer journey with such faith and determination....definately a testimony to God's perfect care and love! Please join me in lifting her and her family up during this difficult time.

And, one more, Sean's grandpa is struggling greatly with his health right now. Please pray for wisdom for the drs. and health for him.

That's all for now...thanks for the prayers!!
We have our annual Christmas Tea this weekend and brunch with some dear friends on Sunday. So I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share.
Have a great weekend!!




1 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Will be praying!

We are thankful it is Friday too :)