Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Betty Crocker Wanna-be....


Ms. G loves, loves, LOVES to cook and bake. She's constantly asking me if she can help me in the kitchen.  So yesterday I was in a time crunch and her dream came true! We were delivering a meal to a dear friend last night and I hadn't made the brownies yet. So I asked Gabi if she'd like to make them. Holy smokes! You should have seen that girl fly up the stairs. :) I've never seen her move so fast in my life! LOL! She did it all, the whole thing from adding ingredients, mixing, pouring into pan and even rinsing out the dishes afterwards. I tried to help several times but she'd dismiss me and say "I can do it by myself mommy". 
And so she could.
 I'm guessing those were the best mint brownines ever made!!!!
Watch out Betty....there's a new cook in the kitchen!! :)


5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so happy to "meet" you! As I sit here crying...I'm so very, very thankful I promised myself to step out and get to know the people who TRULY matter. Because, you...matter to me.

We adopted Jack as well. And I homeschool and love my Lord with all my heart. xoxox

Debbie said...

So sweet. One day my Isabel will be doing the same thing. She already lights up at being able to wash the dishes.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!! Love life skills that are fun, yummy, useful, and build self confidence all at the same time!!! I bet they were the best EVER :) !!!!!!!!!

Beth E. said...

That's awesome! Look at that smile on Gabi's face...she's so happy!

Dana said...

THey were the best brownies ever!