Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Hard to Believe...

That my baby is now 17!! Goodness, time just flies. Ryan is quite a character and loves to agitate his dad. I didn't realize he was that much taller than Sean. He's a biggun'. LOL!
The pictures below testify to the fact that these two are always goofing around and it's not unnatural for them to have wrestling and karate matches in the kitchen.  





My boy is amazing! To know him is to love him and to laugh because he is a riot! {He gets that from me....LOL!}
So as Kyalynn likes to say, "let's celebrate and have a party!" We did just that yesterday with our family and thanked God, profusely, for this precious treasure!
Happy Birthday Ryan! 
We love you more than words can say!!!



2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Denise said...

Great pictures! I hope he had a good birthday!