Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mini-Me...

So I've gotten back the first draft of my manuscript (I love saying that! LOL!)and have spent a majority of the weekend doing all the necessary edits. Sean is awesome and has been playing Mr. Mom this weekend so that I can get my work done. Edits need to be returned this week, so time was of the essence.
Anyhow, as I sat at my computer with ear muffs on (to block out all the noise that is our home. LOL!) little Mini-Me decided to join me. 
She was plugging away at her computer working on her story to turn into her editor. :)
You'll never guess what her book is about.....
C'mon, try......
Did you say princesses?
How'd you guess?! LOL!



You go girl! 
We  know it's going to be a best seller!! :)

3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

TOO stinking cute!!!! :)

Debbie said...

So cute! of course it's about a princess.
I have missed so much lately I had no idea you had written a book. That's wonderful. I've always dreamed of writing a book.

-stephanie- said...

Princess stories never get old. I'm sure it will be a bestseller.