Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, January 15, 2011

Samuel's New Tricks...

We have had to wear gloves or socks on Samuel's hands from the beginning. Because of his severe eczema he scratches himself nonstop and breaks the skin causing an opening where infection can happen. Sam is a good sport but lately he's figured out how to rid himself of these menaces.


Here he is playing happily but don't be fooled by those innocent good looks. :)


Here he's testing the waters. Does mommy know what my plans are?


Oh, hi mommy! Aren't I cute?!


Oh I'm just tasting my sock. No worries...


Ah ha! I've got it off. Now to hide it behind my hand.


Uh oh! I think my mommy knows. She's so smart!

C'mere mommy. Let me give you some lovin'. 
Oh and do you see what I can do?! 
I'm so smart too!!






And without further ado, Samuel's other trick. :)


He can go left....


He can go right...

LOL!!

We're just a little smitten...hee,hee,hee....Can you tell?!

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

He's such a cutie! Bless his heart...our oldest son had issues with eczema as a baby, and our other son has had issues with it as an adult.

I saw some Aveeno cream for eczema in the baby products aisle at Walmart. I guess you've tried everything, though, huh?

-stephanie- said...

HA! He's a cutie, and a ham. :o)

Shonni said...

I can see that he is a very smart baby who has the world wrapped around his adorable little finger!!! sock of no sock! LOL

Heather said...

Oh my goodness thats so cute... my 2 year old loves to have socks on his hands, which is probably the reason we can't find a match to about half of them!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Too cute!!!