Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please...


Mommy, can I help you cook dinner? 
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE?
Now, how can I resist that?!
So in the last couple of days this little boy has helped make banana bread, crispy chili pie, fruit salad and cookies. 
I'm thinking future chef in the making!


And on that note I would like to beg each of you....
pppllleeeaaassseeee....
help make a difference in the life of a child today:

 The One Day - One Lunch opportunity is to bless children in Ethiopia. Addisyn is an amazing, God loving young woman who has made such an impact in the world already and she is only 15!!!

 No Greater Gift has been busy collecting donations to send to special needs children in Uganda. Time is short so please drop in and read items in need. It will change the life of a child!!

Linny is looking for ladies willing to be the Hands and Feet of Jesus to the orphans in Uganda. Oh how I'd love to go but it's not my time....yet! Maybe it's your time to go and serve.
 Go check out the info and see how God will use you.

Bloggy friend Lori is holding an adoption fundraiser to bring her two sons home from China. 

Orphan's Wish has a beautiful bracelet perfect for Valentine's Day to give to anyone donating to help special needs children in China.

New bloggy friend, Kiara, is raising funds for their next adoption as well. They are making and selling whipped body butters. Let me just tell you they are FABULOUS!! I just received mine this week and it smells divine, especially when I use it all over my sweet Nolan. It is light and non-greasy, just perfect! Hop on over and check it out. Every dollar goes to their adoption fund!!!



2 comments:

Denise said...

Look at him! Could he get any cuter?? I wouldn't be able to say no, that's for sure.

Thanks so much for the links. I hadn't heard about One Day - One Lunch. Just last night, I was crying to hubby because I wanted to do something concrete to help the orphans and I didn't feel like there was anything I can do right now. He told me to pray about it and we'd find something, and he was right! Of course, I thought that today was the 2nd, so I was all ready to post on FB and my blog about it happening tomorrow. Thankfully, I realized the date before I posted. :) Our family will just do it a day late!

Isn't Kiara's body butter amazing? It's as wonderful for my hands as it is for the children's skin and hair!

Thanks for the great post. Off to check out the other links...

Beth E. said...

I'll head over there now...thanks for the info! Oh, and I lovvvve that pic!