Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, March 20, 2011

ONE!!!!!!

Our precious treasure, Samuel Tobias, turned one year old today and we wanted to make sure he was celebrated!!


Unfortunately, he is battling the flu right now and didn't much feel like a celebration. :(
He had a very rough night last night and most of the day has had a high fever and wanted nothing more than to have peace and quiet and lots of rest.
So we obliged, as much as we could. :) After all, you only turn one once! He had many rousing renditions of the birthday song by an exuberant choir of siblings and ate cake. Nothing sweeter. :)



Our sweet lil man, we can never, ever express in words what you mean to us. You were such a sweet surprise to us and we are so very grateful to be your mommy and daddy! We love you higher than the mountains, deeper than the oceans, more than you will ever know.....

9 comments:

Lady Nes said...

Blessth day to him. I know how it when under the weather. I have to agree every child should celebrate their first birthday. That is a landmark blessing.

NeeCee said...

He's one?? When did that happen? That has got to be the fastest year I have ever seen!!

Happy birthday precious.

Christine said...

Happy birthday!

Beth E. said...

Awww, bless his heart! Having the flu is a tough way for anyone to spend their birthday, but especially someone who is turning 1 yr.! I hope he feels better, soon.

Tereasa said...

Happy Birthday Samuel! What a sweet gift you are!

LaKenya said...

Happy Birthday, Samuel. I hope he gets over the Flu pretty soon. My son had it a couple of months ago. It seems like we are having a widespread this season. I enjoy reading about you and your family. What a blessing it is to have such a lovely family.

Peace and Blessings,
LaKenya

Anonymous said...

Happy Brthday Samuel,Dad Loves You. Lisa Thanks for being a great mom & wife. Love forever& always.

Denise said...

Poor baby, with his little sick eyes... I'm praying that he's better by now and can enjoy the adventure of being one year old!

You'll probably laugh, but you know I just fell in love with Samuel the first time I saw his picture. My hubby will be the first to tell you that that's *not* typical of me! I love children, but out of the two of us, he's the one that oohs and aahs over babies, while I tend to gravitate towards toddlers. Anyway, when I saw that it was Samuel's first birthday, I just melted because he shares a birthday with my sweet baby in Heaven. I just knew there was something really special about him! :)

Love,
Denise

Debbie said...

Love Nolan helping him blow out the candle. Happy Birthday Samuel.