Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Newest Additions...

When I told my mom we had some new additions to our family she immediately thought I meant children. LOL! Gee, I don't know why. :)
Anyways, no children....not yet. Just 2 baby ducks (Ping and Daisy) and 6 baby chicks (no names yet and 2 have already passed on to the Great Beyond).
They are quite the excitement around here for 4 little ones although Ryan (who sleeps in a bedroom steps away from their temporary home) can't stand all the peeping noises all night. :)
Welcome to the Mountain Top babies.

1 comments:

Denise said...

My three youngest walked by while I was looking at this and gave a collective, "Ahhhhh! CUTE!!!!!!!"

They really are adorable. So funny about your mom's reaction... :)

Love,
Denise