Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, March 28, 2011

Sneak Peek!


I am SO excited!
We are getting closer and closer to the final step....marketing.
I'm telling ya this whole process has been God-ordained and covered in His presence every step of the way. That's because it is His book. He wrote it, I was just the one holding the pen.

So in case you are wondering.....here is a brief synopsis of the book.
It takes place in India and the main character is a young orphan girl who gets enslaved in the sex slave industry. One man is willing to sacrifice all to ransom her but is it worth it?


Stay tuned to find out when and where you can get your copy!! :)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That's amazing! Look forward to getting a copy.

Denise said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I can't wait to read it.

Beth E. said...

That is wonderful! I'm soooo happy for you! Looking forward to hearing more about it...

Hugs!

Tereasa said...

Lisa, you are a super woman! I am so happy for you. You are super because you let God use you and he is supernatural. I cannot wait to have a copy in my hand!!!!

LaKenya said...

Lisa, I am so excited and can't wait to read this book. Thanks for this sneak peek. God has marvelous things in store for this message and thank God for your obedience to tell this story. Please keep us posted...may God be with you!
Peace and Blessings,
LaKenya