Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sleep....


Anytime is the right time for sleep, according to Samuel. Well, that is, except night time when you are supposed to be sleeping. LOL! Little Sam has been falling asleep in his high chair during lunch the last week or so. He is definately a mover and a shaker all day (and sometimes all night!) long. Sean snapped this picture. Samuel was eating a cracker one minute and sound asleep the next. How stinkin' cute is that?! Out of 7 children this is the first one that has ever fallen asleep during a meal! :) I could just eat him up!!!
Now, if I could just get him to sleep this soundly during the night maybe I could get rid of these huge bags under my eyes! LOL!


4 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute! I've got a matching set of those bags. Kind of glad I'm not the only one.

Denise said...

Oh my goodness, I just need to squeeze him! SO cute!!

I'm in the bags club, too. One day I looked in the mirror and couldn't figure out when they hit and where they came from!

Tereasa said...

That is exactly like our Sam. His surgery made a huge difference in night-time sleep. He still falls asleep if he sits for more than fifteen minutes, but at least he doesn't fall asleep playing anymore!

SassyIfLady said...

Sooo cute! Eating is tough work!