Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, July 17, 2011

First Shave...

 I decided that since the girls always get to have their hair done and we paint fingernails and toenails the boys needed something of their own. So...we instituted "barber shop" for them. They lathered one another up and then "shaved" using an old laminated card. They loved it! In fact, Connor had 5 shaves and Nolan 3! LOL! The girls somehow got in on the action and Gabi had her first shave as well. :) Kyalynn just liked having her face covered in shaving cream.  Well, they had fun and it kept them busy and laughing for quite a while! Success in my book! :)



Just look at that clean shaven face. LOL!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness it looks like you are enjoying summer!!! You are so amazing I love reading every post... even if I don't always comment!!! Love it!!!

Denise said...

No stubble at all! :) I love seeing how much fun the kids have at home with the simplest of things!