Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm so EXCITED!!



If you've read my blog for any length of time you know that I am blessed each year to attend Women of Faith with my "girls". My aunts, cousins, mom, mother-in-law, and assorted good friends gather together for a weekend of laughter and learning. My aunt graciously hosts our large bunch and gets us moving in the right direction. (Have I mentioned directions are NOT my forte? No wonder I was given a GPS for Christmas! LOL!) We all look so forward to this weekend all year and some of us even begin counting down to the next years event as we are driving home from this years! :) 

I LOVE Women of Faith! God has done remarkable things in me (and so many others!) at these events. I can still remember sitting beside my sister-in-law watching Steven Curtis Chapman singing and God speaking loudly to my heart. That was a memorable weekend for me in so many ways. He never fails to do something in me every time I go. That's why I am so very EXCITED and humbled to have been chosen to be a blogger

at this years event! So stay tuned...I will be posting all about the event before and after! Last year I was blessed to have met Mandisa. Hmmm, I wonder what God has in store for me this year......

Check out Women of Faith. I promise you it will bless you and change you in powerful ways!!





1 comments:

Denise said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I love Women of Faith. I haven't gone in years because of all of the walking but I'd really love to try to go. I'd love to see Angie Smith. It's even on my birthday weekend. Definitely something to think about... :)