Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, August 1, 2011

It's Coming!!!

It's just around the corner......


August 9th is the official release date for my book. On that date the book will be available at Christian Book stores, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other retail outlets.  If you haven't got your copy yet and are anxious to get your hands on it you can order directly from me. Just click on the picture of my book on the right side bar.

Originally, profits were going to go towards starting a non-profit foundation to help aid adoptive parents financially on their journey towards bringing their children "home".  However as I've learned more about sex trafficking I feel the profits from this book should go towards aiding those on the front lines of this battle to continue their life-changing work! International Justice Mission is one such organization. Please take a couple of minutes to watch this video. THIS is what my book is about.....let me ask you....WHO ARE YOU WILLING TO RANSOM???


2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

LOVE IJM!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the amazing things God does through this book!!!!

Christine said...

Suhana's story is amazing! Thanks for sharing!