Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, October 14, 2011

For the beauty of the earth....



Isn't God's work gorgeous?! The little's and I have been taking lots of walks now that the chances of running into a rattlesnake is slim to none. LOL! In just a matter of days the leaves went from green to these striking reds, yellows and oranges. So beautiful!
We are so blessed to live entrenched in this beauty! However, I must share that there are thorns amidst the beauty....lol! Just a couple of days ago my brother (who lives next door) ran into a male black bear. EEEEKKK! The bears usually run when they hear noise but this big boy stood his ground, snorted and did a low growl. I would have been like the cartoon roadrunner getting outta there! :)
Apparently, the bears like my brothers house. They've been there several times to eat their birdseed and suet and just recently broke off 2 tree branches to eat the above. It's crazy really, we have all these animals (ducks, bunnies, chickens, cats, dog) that would make a great meal but he prefers birdseed.  Go figure! :)
Anyhow, after meeting the daddy bear {as my kids say} my brother had a cub run off with his bag of garbage. When my brother went to yell at the cub he spied momma and 2 more cubs! That's a momma bear and 3 cubs. Sounds cute but oh so dangerous! So we have the whole bear family right outside our doors....daddy bear, momma bear, and 3 babies. Wonder when Goldilocks will come?! LOL!



2 comments:

Beth E. said...

What beautiful trees! I love this weather, don't you? I'm so glad you don't have to worry about rattlesnakes. Watch out for those bears, though! :-)

Nisha said...

Beautiful clicks for earth. interesting details share in the post. nice your thought for Earth i like it . good job
B&B Brugge