Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, November 1, 2011

For a good cause...

It's hard to believe the holidays are just around the corner. So, in anticipation of that I wanted to share two adoption fundraisers that would be great gifts! 


First, if you don't know Kiara you must take a moment to "meet" her through her blog. She is blessed with a beautiful family which will be expanding with the birth of another adoption blessing soon. She makes the most amazing body butters. I know I've posted about them before but seriously, they are wonderful! In fact, I just received our shipment today. This time I bought the original and the Chocolate Peppermint and let me tell you I could eat this stuff. It smells that good! All of it is all natural and safe to use on every body in your house. Why not give some out as gifts? That would be a two-fold blessing...one for those that receive it and one for Andy and Kiara's adoption fund. Go check it out. I promise it's better than anything you can buy at the store!! 


Second, my friend Donna is also in the process of raising the "Ransom" for a sweet girl from Eastern Europe. They are joining up with Dutchman Tree Farms and offering Christmas Trees and Wreaths for your holiday celebrations. Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/l/uAQFllWq0AQEJwUK3n1taOARiBE4k5g51_SfFO1F5dUmkPA/www.dutchmantreefarms.com/organization/MANC 


You'll be spending money anyways, why not spend it on something that can change a life forever!! :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

We love Kiara's body butters, too!

I'll have to check out the Christmas trees fundraiser, too. Great idea!

Donna said...

Thank you so much for helping us, Lisa! You are such a blessing!

The body butter sounds great! I will check it out!

Love,
Donna