Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, November 18, 2011

Today is Friday Mommy...

Yes, my sweet girl it is. This is the day she has been waiting for, counting down to, and saying "Friday's my birthday" way too many times to count. :)
Kyalynn, today is Friday and YOUR 9th BIRTHDAY!!!!! Time for a celebration (another of her favorite things to say over and over again this past week! LOL!) We are celebrating beautiful, precious YOU!!
My life has become richer and fuller because of you. You show me how to enjoy the simple things in life. You are the music in our lives sweet girl, singing and dancing through your days. I love the way you are so kind and loving to your siblings, the way you snuggle tight to my neck, the way you grab for my hand to hold it.  I love how you love Jesus. You are our prayer warrior, always quick to lay hands on the sibling that is hurt or crying. Truthfully, we love everything about you our beautiful girl.
Happy, happy birthday #9!
We love you with all our hearts....
your biggest fans!!!

1 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Happy 9th Birthday Kyalynn!
Hope you have a fun celebration. :o)