Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, December 29, 2011

Silence...

Isn't silence nice sometimes? It's a rare treat around here, LOL! Anyhow, I do have lots of pictures and fun things to share with ya'll but it will have to wait just a bit longer. I just had to pull myself away from a rousing game of air hockey to type this much. :) By the way, I won my game against Sean! That's right, Air Hockey Queen's in the house. 


Only 1 day and my sweet 9lb baby boy will be a married man. Oh man, does time fly! We've had a light dusting of snow which will make the wedding even that much more beautiful. 


In other news, last night we had a wonderful surprise. One of Ryan's friends that we've adopted as our own came back for Zachary's wedding. He recently moved about 4 hours away and we have missed him terribly. :( You should have heard the screams of all the little's when they saw "our" Dereck! It was precious. So our boy is home for a few days and we are going to enjoy every.single.moment. Life is way too short!


And just because I know I will forget later.... as the little's were getting ready to go outside and play we heard a helicopter flying low. Real low! He circled over and over again right around our house and then  it seemed he was planning on landing but flew off instead. The boys were SO EXCITED!! I mean this copter was LOW! He did return several times flying over the area and we saw several state troopers flying down the road too so most likely it's an escapee of some sort. We live in the mountains with prime places to hide so this isn't the first time nor the last for this kind of "action" around here. :) It makes Psalm 91 that much more important to me!


He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.

Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by the day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.  
Psalm 91: 1-8 

Alrighty then...back to the game and winning.....much to Sean's chagrin! :)




1 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

OOOOooohhh....glad we have a few years before this happens to us!!! he he he .....

CONGRATS!!!!

Oh dear...let's see quiet....ummm...what is that again? ;)