Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 23, 2012

Grateful....

God is so good to me! My days are so full there is rarely any time to just sit, relax and be. lol! But today, God orchestrated it that Sam took an extra long nap (1 hr and 20 minutes!!) while the little's were in quiet time. Woot Woot! I was able to use the computer without someone on my lap, do my bible study without answering a gazillion questions and type up encouragement verses to hang on the walls. Precious gifts to me from my Father. Here are a couple more of my grateful gifts today...

A wonderful man who gladly says yes to a wife's spur-of-the-moment request to go to the zoo. :)


Finally seeing the panda outside! I can't tell you how many, many times we've gone to the zoo and have never seen the bear outside. I had just told Nolan, no the panda is never outside and lo and behold there he/she was! lol!


My very favorite. Aren't they gorgeous? Grateful for a God who loves color!


Grateful for freedom and these little faces.


Grateful, so very, very grateful for this amazing little boy!


Grateful for a teen son who blesses us with his presence and his cooking skills! :)  He made us brunch on Sunday after church and did a smash up job of it! YUM! Eggs, potatoes, onions, sausage and cheddar cheese. Oh and even better than the food is that he cleaned up his mess! Now that's what I'm talking about. :)

Oh goodness, you don't know how grateful we all are for my dad sharing his 4-wheeler with us. Instead of spending hours shoveling or snow blowing now it's an easy 1 1/2hrs to clean our long, windy, very steep driveway!


Grateful for boys emulating their daddy.

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Those are some great happy moments!!!!

Denise said...

Great post! So thrilled for you to have some quiet time during the day! Love the picture of all of you on the eagle. Oh, and would your teen come over and teach my teen the fine are of cleaning up after cooking?? ;)
Love,
Denise