Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Please, PLEASE watch this...

This video is SO important. Honestly, I was hesitant to watch it. It does have a "Public Advisory for Graphic Content" but it's for good reason. Several people on this video claim Christianity but I must say, this video is eye opening as to where the "church" stands on issues that we should not even consider ok. Where are we church?! Why are we so wishy-washy?? WHY?! I have had a post brewing in my heart these last couple of days and this video just reconfirmed the need for me...for us...as Christians to STAND!!

3 comments:

aliciamarie911 said...

I think it is important to remember the Holocaust. The part that bothered me the most about this video was the question of killing Hitler's mom when she was pregnant with him.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Sean and Lisa said...

Alicia,
I understand why that part bothered you but I think the point he was making is that abortion and murder is one in the same. A life is a life is a life.