Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When you're married to a builder....

So I didn't show you yet what I got for Christmas. Here it is....


Does my man have skills or what?! That's one of the wonderful perks of being married to a builder. Anything I can imagine he can build. I've been using a plastic storage container for the toys and when Sean asked me what I wanted for Christmas this popped into my head. I was thinking simple but they (Sean and Zachary) took it beyond simple to fabulous! :) 

Here's the boys checking it out.  It didn't take them long at all to give it 2 thumbs up and begin throwing their toys in. Nolan is pointing out the quality of the workmanship and wood to Samuel. LOL!


And this is what my son made for Ericka for Christmas. Isn't it gorgeous?! I had no idea this boy could build a dresser.  Don't worry, now I have lots of ideas of what they can build me for next year. :)


2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my goodness, they are absolutely gorgeous! You and Ericka are both blessed! :)

~ an irish smile said...

first love the new background. Also the toy box and dresser are SO beautiful!! can't find that in a store ~ one of a kind - priceless! =o)