Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bethany....


Oh I would so love to scoop this little one up in my arms and call her mine. However, we don't meet the qualifications for her country. :(
So I'm hoping someone "out there" will see her "here" and know she is "theirs."
Let me tell you just a bit about precious Bethany.....

Bethany is 5 years old and is diagnosed with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone disease). She is not walking yet but the doctors are confident she will and probably very soon. She is a very determined little girl who just learned how to sit up and crawl at 4 years old due to not having the necessary treatments for her disease. She has a wonderful personality, full of joy and is very smart too. 


Reece' s Rainbow has a large grant ($12,400) to help with her adoption. She has so much potential and would be such an awesome addition to your family! Another of her talents is this girl can SING! Just take a listen:

You can read lots more information about her at Until All The Children Come Home (go to bottom of the page). 

Please help me get the word out about this sweet little girl and please join me in praying for her.




2 comments:

Shonni said...

She is so adorable.

Tereasa said...

Wow, she is precious. I'm afraid she wouldn't be safe around here, though.