Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh my aching head...

I am still struggling to fight off this sickness. Oh my! This yuck hit me hard! In fact, I haven't been this sick for at least 10 years. All the little ones are on the mend, thank God. Three are on antibiotics but no fevers for the last day so HALLELUJAH! Now if I could just get this head to stop aching, my nose to stop oozing, and some level of energy back I'd be good! :)

Hopefully tomorrow.....................

3 comments:

NeeCee said...

Take care of yourself and hopefully you will be feeling better in no time!

Tereasa said...

Get well soon!

Denise said...

We've been away on vacation, so I'm just reading about all of the sickness at your house! Praying for healing for all of you (and some much-needed rest for momma!).
Love,
Denise