Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, April 13, 2012

She is 7....


One of our first pictures of Gabriella. She was even a diva in Korea! :)


 Meeting Gabriella for the first time. Just look at the fear on her little face.



Gabriella's first Gotcha Day with her favorite person...big brother Zachary.



Striking a pose. Just look at that attitude! And she's still got it....lol!



Now that's much better....say cheese.....



My little lady...Can not believe she's 7 already!!


Gabriella brings me flowers all day long. 
Dandelions, my daffodils, seed pods, weeds, whatever she can find to show me her love.

Our Gabi-girl, you are loved beyond measure. Happy, happy birthday princess. And hey, don't grow up so fast on me. Ya hear?! :)


6 comments:

-stephanie- said...

Oh she is so pretty. I love, love, love her smile.
Happy 7th Birthday Gabriella. Have an awesome day. You have the best gift ever! A loving God and a wonderful family. God bless.

NeeCee said...

Happy Birthday, Gabriella!! May your special day be filled with all things lovely!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

By the way....I was catching up a bit on your blog. I love what you wrote about RAD. We all need to heal- including the parents and siblings....sometimes I focus so much on my daughter that I forget my heart has hardened too. THANK YOU For the reminder!!

Joyful Noise for a Joyful Life said...

Congratulations from a mother of 4 chosen children who have magically all grown and given me 4 amazing grandkids so far.

Joyful Noise for a Joyful Life said...

Congratulations from a mother of 4 chosen children who have magically all grown and given me 4 amazing grandkids so far.

Tereasa said...

Precious. I love the picture of "attitude" in a diaper! Too cute! Happy Birthday little girl!