Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, May 13, 2012

BEST Mother's Day E.V.E.R....


Got a call from our boy. 
First time I've heard his voice in 4 1/2 weeks!
 It sure was wonderful! 
We are all counting down the days until we can see him graduate. 
So, so excited!! 
He also had purchased me a mother's day gift before he left and had Zachary and Ericka hold it for me. 
Awww...so sweet! 
He said he sent me a Mother's Day letter that said everything because he didn't want to tell me over the phone and hear me crying. LOL! 
He knows his momma so well....a bucket 'o tears, that's me. :)
This morning I received a text wishing me a happy mother's day
 and saying he missed me and loved me. 
I assumed it was from Ryan since it was an odd area code.
 I was a mess of happy tears and then Mr. Logical (Zachary) said mom are you sure that was from him? Maybe it was a wrong number.
 I quick ran to the computer and g**gled it and he's right, it was a Texas # so guess it was a mistake BUT it sure did make my heart happy when I got it. :)
However, hearing his voice was even better!! 
So thankful for this sweet Mother's Day gift from God...who knew a phone call could mean so much?! :)

P.S. Could you please keep my sweet boy in prayer? He's been having pretty severe pains in his side and he needs to be totally healthy to qualify on his P.T. Test this week. He was (hopefully!) heading to the ER after our phone call. Praying he's already HEALED!!


5 comments:

Lady Nes said...

Congrats!

Shonni said...

I pray that he feels better!!!
Happy Mother’s Day to you.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Will be praying.

Debbie said...

Sounds like you had an excellent Mother's Day. So glad that you got to talk to your boy!
Praying for his healing.

Denise said...

Continuing to pray for Ryan...

I had to laugh about the text, but so happy about your wonderful call!