Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kitchen Help...

I was working on making homemade pot pie noodles when a small child needed my help in the other room. This is what  I found after leaving the kitchen for just a minute. 
Seriously, this mess was created in less than 60 seconds! LOL!


UH-OH! I've been spotted.....


Quick, I'd better make my escape....


Um, hi momma. Aren't I handsome?! 
Don't you love my help in the kitchen?!


Minutes later.....
After I removed his flour encrusted pants, cleaned the counters, the floor, the stool, etc. I had taken the pants to the laundry and I returned to Samuel measuring water in the sink! I think this boy has cooking in his blood!! 
Either that or demolition....:)


3 comments:

Tereasa said...

Ha! That is awesome!

Denise said...

There's something just plain irresistable about flour! And I know firsthand how much damage they can do with it in a matter of seconds. :)

That second picture, the "Uh-oh, I've been caught" picture is so adorable. Definitely a keeper!

lora said...

My son always makes everything in a mess, especially if I am out of the kitchen to answer the door or the phone. But I cannot punish him cause I love him with all my heart)