Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 7, 2012

Moms with Spirit....





The Blogosphere has been such a blessing to me through the years. It's been a source of encouragement and information as I've found others walking similar paths as me. Over the years I have been blessed to become friends with these two precious mommas who have prayed for me and girded me on through some very rough times in my life. 

  Jill is a mom to 9 children, 7 of which were adopted. She came to know Christ just a few short years ago but her posts are always filled with wisdom that only comes from pressing in to hear His voice. I can't tell you how many times God has used her words to convict, encourage and equip me for my calling as a mom. Jill is a very talented woman who is well versed in health and natural eating and photography too! Jump on over and soak in some Truth today!! 

My dear friend Tereasa is an amazing woman! She has been through some very dark times but she clings to God and He is always faithful to deliver her. I love her heart! Such a tender soul attuned to God's heartbeat...  Tereasa has health struggles but they don't stop her from shining for Him in all she is. She is the blessed momma to 3 beautiful cherubs, 2 "chosen" through adoption, and loving every minute of life as a mom. Oh friends, do drop by her "home". I promise you will be inspired and blessed!!




1 comments:

Tereasa said...

Lisa,
You are an amazing woman. I love that everything you do on the internet is about glorifying God and lifting up others. I am humbled to be your friend. I am thankful, too. You bless me so much!
Love,T.