CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pictures....

Sorry to overload you on pictures of our boy but I am one proud mama and need to share. LOL! 
To refresh everyone, we drove the 22 hours to Oklahoma to see Ryan graduate from A*my Bootcamp. It was soooo worth it! To finally hug my boys' neck after 10 weeks was such bliss! :)  Of course there's lots of stories to tell and I understand there's at least one person out there that wants to hear them so don't worry, I will be sharing. LOL! 
But first....Family Day. Ryan had texted Sean the night before we saw him to ask if Sean would be willing to put on his promotion pin during the ceremony. Ahh, tears. :) So here's my main man waiting to do so. I just got to say...aren't they soooo handsome?! 


Here is Sean placing the pin. My picture is blurry because I was a blubbering idiot. :) But you get the idea  LOL! 


The battery in their dress blues. It was so cool to hear their cadences. In fact, Sean has suggested we make up our own cadences for the little ones. We're still working on that....LOL!


The moment we've all been waiting for!!!  As you can see from the pictures, Ryan has grown a few inches. Trust me, he was tall enough and didn't need anymore inches. Now we all look like midgets beside him. :) 
Ryan and big brother, Zachary.


Ryan and Arielle together at last! :)  Awww, so cute.


We all went for lunch and I just had to take pics of my boy.
 Isn't he handsome?! :)


Dad and son... son now swamps dad....hee, hee, hee...





All my guys together





Kyalynn was stuck to Ryan from the moment she saw him. I had no idea she had missed him as much as she did. She was so precious...she'd say to Ryan "Ryan I so missed you" and "Ryan I'm so proud of you" randomly throughout the days. She also wanted him to come home with us and cried when he left her sight. Just look at her smile.....


Next up is Graduation.....



3 comments:

arielle

He is so handsome!!! You raised such a wonderful man!! So proud!!

Miss him tons.

Denise

Loved seeing these pictures! I can tell how proud you are of him. Kyalynn is so sweet. Can't wait to see the graduation pictures!

NeeCee

Love the pictures! Just know I was wildly waving back as you drove by and honked. ;0)