Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun FYI....

Make your own easy water wall from plastic bottles.
(tinkerlab.com)



Another hot Monday here and so I decided to make a fun water wall for the little's. I actually saw the pin on Pinterest but theirs are pretty elaborate and mine...not so much. I just used plastic bottles (so it's also a green project because you recycle!) screwed them to a tree, cut holes at various places in each bottle and voila! Water wall or tree! LOL! Nolan was my helper boy as I aligned the bottles and ran and got me water to try out each bottle placement. Then I left them at it and they've been happily playing away. Aaahhhh....music to a momma's ears! :) Then I added the exciting element of color. I laid out the food coloring bottles and after a bit of plain color they decided to experiment and were mixing the colors to find....how exciting!!! Red and yellow make ORANGE! LOL! 
I wonder how long the fun will last?! Hopefully awhile longer as I'm trying to organize and sort the homeschool room! :)
Just wanted to share in case any of you momma's were looking for something fun and easy for the kiddos to do....

1 comments:

Denise said...

My kiddos would love this! Anything involving water is always a hit. Thanks for the great idea!