Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So perfect...


Each man
 will be like a shelter from the wind
 and a refuge from the storm,
 like streams of water in the desert
 and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land.
  Isaiah 32:2

When I read this verse this morning, I couldn't help but think of Sean. This is such a perfect description of how he lives his life for us....sheltering, protecting, life-giving, strong, and with his eyes focused on Christ. Again I am reminded of how blessed I am..... Thank you Sean for who you are. We love you more than words could ever say!!


2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

AMEN!!! HOW GREAT TO HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!! ME TOOOOOO!!!!!

Praise God!!!

Oh and sooo excited for Samuel- ok not about the whole paci thing, but hey the healing- ONLY GOD!!!!

PRAYING OVER OUR MICHAEL- GOD CAN!!!!!

Ms Chance said...

Pray for me, I need a job
http://hiring-me.blogspot.co.uk/