Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, November 9, 2012

Mtn. happenings...

This is just a roundup of pictures from our last month around here. 
Play time at the park....



Our library had a harvest fun day. The little's and I ventured out while daddy was working that Saturday. This was the best year yet....We LOVE our library!!


 We do ALOT of hiking together as a family. 
Healthy for everybody and helps to get that extra energy out...:)


This is one of my favorite people on earth at one 
of my favorite places on earth! Aren't they both beautiful?!


Fun at the local pumpkin farm...




Enjoying my boy the night before he shipped out to Korea. 
Ugh! Soooo miss him but am thankful he is a good son and texts often! LOL! 


Our annual Harvest Party and the favorite sack race.....


The pie eating contest....


And faces after the pie eating contest....:)



Eat the donut off the string contest....Um, Kyalynn that's cheatin'
no hands! :)


Happy pumpkins...




And Gabi lost her first tooth!! She worked on that poor tooth for so long
wiggling, twisting, pulling and finally...finally it's OUT!!  I told her she looks like her jack-o-latern....LOL!


I know I said I had some things to share but ya know the words just aren't there yet. I'm guessing that means I am just supposed to ponder them a wee bit longer until He says it's time.....
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!


3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

He he he.....awwww....beautiful pictures!!!

Shonni said...

The pictures are all so CUTE! It looks like you have had a wonderful fun month too.

Denise said...

What fun! Love the pictures!