Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deck the halls...

I have always been a cut-your-own-tree kind of girl and with the fact that we live on a mountain surrounded by trees it's always been a no-brainer. However,  I finally broke down and gave in and we bought a fake tree a couple years back. :( It's sooo much easier for me. No needing to water or clean up the thousands of needles (mountain trees lose their needles FAST!) and with little children always touching, pulling, yanking, etc. on the tree we had several real trees fall over....lots of  times. What a mess! So....a fake tree it is. LOL! The nice part about it is I pull it out, set it up and the kids do the rest! Yee-Haw! 





A job well done! 


What
You don't have a construction-crazed little boy driving his dump truck in your kitchen giving the Christmas decorations rides?? :)  


Oh those two?  They're his helpers.....LOL! 


3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Fun to decorate!!!! YEA!!!

Love your idea of a Grinch party. Hmmmm..... :) Sounds like good times!

Jenny Sorge said...

Those smiles just make me melt! Soooo sweet....and the tree is adorable! Wonderful hon!!
Jenny

(I'm still waitin' for the books:)

PS- If you need coloring pages or custom pages made to go with a lesson, please let me know...I looove to draw and would just attach and then send them to you. I also have gobs of activities for your ages... :)

Jenny Sorge said...

Those smiles just make me melt! Soooo sweet....and the tree is adorable! Wonderful hon!!
Jenny

(I'm still waitin' for the books:)

PS- If you need coloring pages or custom pages made to go with a lesson, please let me know...I looove to draw and would just attach and then send them to you. I also have gobs of activities for your ages... :)