Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What in the world?!

During homeschooling life gets pretty chaotic around here. I have 3 children that need help with mostly everything we do and then 2 smaller children that are into everything else. LOL! It's not unusual for me to walk upstairs to ALL the legos strewn from one end of the house to the other. So I've removed the legos but trust me, these little boys are ALL BOYS and find something to get into. :) Anyhow, today they were watching road construction videos at my computer which is in the room right next to our homeschooling room. Things were going along fairly well and Kyalynn had finished her work and headed outside. I saw her run past the windows without a jacket on and was going to go after her when she came in on her own to get her jacket on saying "brr, it's cold outside". (Just love, love, love my girl!) I happened to notice the boys weren't at my computer and went to the door and looked out and this is what I saw.....





OH MY WORD!!   (As I run to get my camera) 
SAMUEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE! 

He turns and looks at me and this is what he says..."CHEESE"! :) 


Oh goodness gracious! Isn't he the dearest thing EVER?! Don't worry, I brought him in, dressed him and sent him back outside to play. But hey, at least my 2 year old has gumption! AND he did get his shoes on the right feet! LOL! 

Life at the Lease's.......:)


9 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my word, I love that little boy! Those are the funniest pictures ever!!! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Mama Ds Dozen said...

Hilarious! I have a pic of one of my boys with nothing on but Mama's Cowboy Boots.

Can you imagine how boring life would be if you had "stopped" at just your two older boys. I think of it all the time . . . if we had stopped at "just" our older 6. Seriously. What would I be doing with my life? LOVE having a house full of youngers still.


:) :) :)

angela ford said...

What a little crack up!! So cute!

Jenny Sorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Sorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Sorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Sorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Now THESE are the pictures to take care of, so that you can take them out one day and show them to his wife (or wife to be)! Ha! SO cute!! What a sweetie pie!!

-stephanie- said...

That is adorable and funny! Awesome kid to not have a care in the world. :o)