Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, January 17, 2013

Messy, Messy, Messy....

Our Samuel T. loves a good mess. In fact, he must think I love me some mess too because he's always creating them for me! LOL! The boy can walk into a CLEAN room and in less than 30 seconds wreak major havoc! :)  He is ALL boy and I adore every square inch of him!!

Here Samuel decided to get into the cream and put a thick layer in his hair for extra conditioning. This is E*cerin cream, very thick and lasts awhile on the skin, has done wonders for his eczema but his hair...not so much. :) This was his "busy work" while I was in the other room doing schooling with the kids. HA! As I was cleaning up this mess off the sofa he was busy in the kitchen pulling out my cookie sheets...BANG! CRASH! SMASH! and giggling the whole time.  

The last couple of days he's been quiet and just lying around due to the flu and I gotta tell ya, it's just not the same around here. Give me my mess-making, noise-creating, ALL-boy boy any day! :) We LOVE our Samuel T!




I had to throw this one in because the boy is such a riot! He makes the craziest faces and expressions. They just make me crack up! 


3 comments:

Michele Latham said...

How adorable! And you're laughing not pulling your hair out! So glad I came across your blog. Thanks for inspiring.

Mama Ds Dozen said...

Clearly, you must LIKE his messes (or so he thinks) . . . because you pull out the CAMERA and take pictures when he makes the best messes.

:) :) :)

Tereasa said...

Oh my goodness! Do you laugh or scream?