Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Next Book...

I am excited to share that I've begun the second installment in my "Ransomed Series".  Several months back I had outlined for this newest book but then got sidetracked and threw the outline/ideas away. So when I felt God gently leading me to begin again I couldn't get a good working plot and became discouraged and beyond frustrated. It just wasn't working. I knew I was to write but wasn't able to be excited about any of my ideas and then my amazing husband came to the rescue! He remembered the previous outline and ideas and when he told me them I was so excited. It's a good story and I'm ready to share it. :) So....I am working on it and would sincerely appreciate your prayers that the words I write would be just the words someone needs to read..... That God would use my pithy words to turn someone's heart back to Him....That the words would open eyes to the life of orphans around the world and what we can do, everyone of us, to help.

As I was sharing my thoughts with Zachary and Ericka they wonderfully gave input and ideas that will definitely make the book more interesting. (Picture me rubbing my hands together in happy anticipation  LOL!)  Twists and turns, intrigue and always God's Redeeming Love!!


3 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful! Will be praying for the words to come to you quickly every time you sit to write.

Jenny Sorge said...

Thats really great!! Enjoy your journey....
Blessings...

Jenny Sorge said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J_uDcoyzAIE

This is for your kids....it is one of my favorites. I was just listening to it and thought to leave it on here for children...The song writer wrote it for his kids...