Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, February 18, 2013

2 Lifetimes...





Valentine's Day was wonderful....roses and chocolates from Sean, beautiful handmade cards made by little hands for one another and more chocolate. As I was eating my lunch I was pondering my life and God whispered to my heart "2 lifetimes in 1" and I wasn't sure what He meant. Then it became clear and I wept into my soup. I am so richly blessed! Most people have their children and you know how life progresses and the children grow and empty nest descends. With us, we've already raised 2 sons and they are grown and flown and we basically started all over again with this next group. It's like having 2 lifetimes consolidated into one! Yes some days are HARD. Yes some days it feels like I've been doing this FOREVER. And yet, I wouldn't change a thing. Not one thing. No, not even the diagnoses, the on going life with a traumatized child, the chaos. Yes, I just said that. I can't believe I said that! LOL! But honestly, I LOVE my life. Every.single.inch of it. The hard, the silly, the tears, the chaos, the cuddles and the pain. All of it melds together to make it perfectly mine. :) God knew just what He was doing when He created our family just like He knows what He's doing in creating yours. You can trust Him. I promise. He does more than we could ever imagine! Just ask Sean and Lisa!! :)

0 comments: