Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hot off the press!!

Hot off the press
and just in time 
for Christmas!!



This is my first book in the Ransomed Series. 

The Ransomed Series is a group of books
detailing the lives of orphans around the world. 
Each book touches on the specific situations, problems, hardships, etc. 
of children waiting for families in a specific country. 

I am still working on book #2.....
I know, I know 
but give me some slack 
it's hard finding uninterrupted time 
to write around here. :)

BUT 
it's coming along nicely.

Spoiler Alert: 
The next book, a mystery, takes some wild twists and turns!

So, won't you come along for the ride?
I promise you will 
laugh,
cry,
think, 
feel,
and learn.

Please contact me if you would like to purchase a signed copy or two, for Christmas. :)
You can reach me at: blessedby7atyahoodotcom


0 comments: