Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Sunday, February 14, 2016

I have a million of 'em....

I'm sorry to put so many adorably cute pictures on my blog of my baby, Sammy T. But he is just so photogenic! And besides that he LOVES to ham it up for the camera, as you can tell. :)
I mean, I could fill up a book with just pictures of him and all of his cuteness.  He never met a camera he didn't like. LOL!





Now these next pictures are Samuel's selfies. LOL! He was, unbeknownst to me, playing with my phone as I was in the shower one morning. He didn't do too bad and since these pics he has taken quite a few more....of my closet doors, my floor, my bed, his feet, my desk, etc. :) 
Kids these days...they can figure out technology like nobody's business. 
No worries, mommy set a lock on her phone. 
Sammy has to ask now to take his selfies! :)





And this one.....it's just perfect Samuel. 



0 comments: