Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, November 11, 2016

Another GREAT resource...

As a special needs homeschool momma I need to cater my "classes" to best help my learners excel.
  I scour the internet often to locate just the right worksheets, crafts and resources that will allow me to do just that. 
One of the resources I have used many times is this one: Dads Worksheets
 This site covers math from Preschool - 12th grade. 
What I love best is the fact that there is always an explanation or help section to explain, step by step, for people like me who don't love math. 
It's been a real blessing!

However, if you aren't a homeschool parent please don't feel left out....
Dads Worksheets are also for:
*moms and dads who feel their kids need extra math practice
*teachers who need materials for their whole class
*kids who want to master their math facts

 Another blessing is that this site and ALL (last count was 10,319 worksheets!) are FREE!
 You read that right....FREE! 
What's not to love about that?! 
Go check them out

0 comments: