Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, January 31, 2017

You Carried Me



Oh I am so sorry! I thought I had written a review for this several weeks ago. Apparently, I did write a review on several retail pages about it but forgot to here....

So, let me tell you about this book. I couldn't wait to read this book and I was not disappointed! Melissa writes this book in such an honest, vulnerable way that it engages you from the very first page!
As a pro-lifer for years this story just reconfirmed my beliefs and brought a whole new perspective of all the other people we often don't think of after an abortion: the grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. As she writes you are part of her journey, learning the shocking truth of her birth, feeling the emotions, yearning for answers.
I especially loved Melissa's never-give-up attitude! In the face of so many obstacles she continued to take another step forward and that helped shape her future.
As a prolific reader, Melissa's writing was one I couldn't put down and I look forward to any of her future works.

I received a copy of this book from Handlebar Publishing in exchange for my review. I was not required to write a positive review.

I also wanted to share a Brief video of Melissa Ohden  

0 comments: