Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, January 18, 2010

Look How We've Grown...






When we started the adoption process we were required to attend a number of classes with others interested in adopting. It was the BEST thing because we've built strong friendships and our children are growing up together. Originally, there were 2 other families that joined in our get togethers but this group of kids represents the 3 families that consistently meet up several times a year. This time we were able to meet and celebrate the newest addition to our group....sweet little Sam! He just came "home" from China in December! Praise God! He is such a cutie pie! All boy and action but a little lover too. He came up to me and gave me air kisses! He and Nolan seemed to hit it off well. LOL! Sam turned 2 in November and so they are only several months apart. Good times together ahead, I can feel it! :)

I just love how the whole couch is almost filled up. How cool is that?!

 I don't know though, I'm pretty certain there's still room for more! :)

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Of course, there is ALWAYS room for more! That is a whole lot of cuteness.

Debbie B said...

What a great group. I need to remember to take a picture of all the kids at a playgroup sometime to remember these early childhood friends that I hope last a lifetime.

Donna said...

Nice photo! I've been thinking about you...wondering how you were doing.