Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, March 4, 2013

No Words...

Our family has sustained an incalculable loss. A tragic event has taken my father-in-law from us way too early. We are all reeling and honestly, I know life will go on around here, but it will never, ever be the same. These past four days have been the hardest of my life. My mother-in-law is with us and we are trying to love on her as best as we can (I'm probably smothering her to be truthful). I just can't wrap my brain around what the future looks like for all of us without him here, what it looks like for her losing her best friend of 30 years!

He was my biggest encourager, always asking when I was writing my next book and diligently telling everyone about my books and our family.
When I had to tell the children their beloved grandpa was gone....no words to describe it.  When Kyalynn keeps asking "where's grandpa?" because grandma is here and they were always together....it breaks my heart all over again. Having to tell Ryan and not being there to comfort him....

Please keep our family in prayer during this painful time. Thanks so much....

4 comments:

Mama Ds Dozen said...

So so sorry. You will all be in my prayers.

Laurel
mama of 12

-stephanie- said...

So sorry. Will keep you in prayer.

Jenny Sorge said...

Lisa, I am so very sorry....you will definitely be in my communications with God. If there is anything I can do....for your kids or you, please let me know.
Love, Jenny

Deb said...

Just catching up. I am so sorry for this sudden loss. Praying for your mother in law and the family.