Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some Goodies for Today....

It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.     Psalm 92:1-2 NKJV

When all else is gone, God is still left.Nothing changes Him.
Hannah Whitall Smith

If God has the power to create and sustain the universe, He is more than able to sustain your marriage and your ministry, your faith and your finances, your hope and your health.  ~ Anne Graham Lotz~


The ability to rejoice in any situation is a sign of spiritual maturity.    Billy Graham


Jesus intended for us to be overwhelmed by the blessings of regular days. He said it was the reason He had come: "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."       Gloria Gaither

This video is a reminder of the above quote. How often do we rush through our days not stopping to think of how very precious each minute is with our children? I'll admit many, many days I focus too much on my "to-do list" than on my little ones. And yet, having already the honor of raising 2 sons and watching them fly away and soar, I know how fleeting this time with littles truly is.....:(   From now on I am focused on being content with these "perfectly ordinary days"! 

0 comments: