Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, June 21, 2013

One Adorable Rooster....


Just look at that handsome rooster!
 Is he NOT the cutest, most adorable rooster you've ever seen?!


I have no idea why but my sweet boy decided 3 days ago that he wanted to be a rooster. 
He has been wearing this outfit pretty much all day.
We had to make a quick run to the store one day and we kept getting comments
about the "chick that escaped the pen"or "I see you have 4 kids and a chicken" LOL!
Oh and just ask him to tell you what a rooster says and it is beyond ADORABLE! :)

That's right, I'm the proud momma of 6 kids and the most adorable little rooster you ever laid eyes on. :)

1 comments:

anoosha said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms onlinepakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room