Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, June 26, 2008

Moments I want to remember...

Conversations with Connor....

Connor: I told you he blows smoke out of his nose. (speaking of Nolan)
Me: What?! He doesn't blow smoke out of his nose.
Connor: Yes, he does. That's why he is brown!
Me: Connor, he's brown because that's the color God made him just like God made you Asian and mom and dad white. God is such an artist...look at all the beautiful colors He gave us in our family.
Connor: Well, he does blow smoke out of his nose.
Umm...ok?! LOL!!

Connor: (first thing every morning) Mom, is Nolan big now?
Me: Not yet, it will take awhile.
Connor: Oh, I thought he growed big last night. :)

Connor: Hey mom, when Nolan gets a little bigger he can share my underwear.
Me: Yep, when he's much bigger.
Connor: Yeah, he can borrow my underwear.

Connor: Is he awake yet? He is always sleeping. LOL!



Kyalynn Kutesies....

Kyalynn: I just love him! (Kyalynn says this many times a day)

Kyalynn: Oh, he's sleeping. Oh, be quiet. He's so tiny. I hold him?

Kyalynn is doing fabulously well with him. Before he came we were trying to prepare her and we'd ask her if she was ready for baby Nolan. She would always say (shaking her pointer finger) NO Baby Nolan! So we weren't sure how she would do when he showed up Thursday morning in her bedroom. Well, God worked it all out and she loves him, always giving him kisses and hugs and wanting to smell his hair. If he's in his playpen she stands and watches him and if she doesn't see him she'll say "where baby Nolan"?

Miss G's gushes...

Gabriella likes to help hold the bottle and loves to put her feet next to his to compare sizes. She is also a tremedous helper getting the diapers, wipes and whatever is needed. She even likes to do his diaper all by herself. :) She likes to share my lap while I'm holding him and is very gentle.
She is also the informer. When I finally get Nolan to sleep I'll run and get a quick shower. Her job is to tell me if she hears him crying or if Kyalynn or Connor need me. She stands right in the bathroom doorway telling me everything she hears. LOL!

And to think I wasted so much energy worrying if I could handle a baby with the other little ones. God is so good! He always works out ALL the details and honestly, it's Him in me that makes it work. Yesterday, I was holding Nolan (that's where he usually is) and trying to empty, move and fill their kiddy pool. Connor says to me "mommy you are strong". I said "No, Connor, mommy isn't strong, that's Jesus in me. He makes me strong". I pray for grace and His strength each morning, especially today as Nolan wanted to play from 3:30 am to 7 am this morning! LOL! Zack and Ryan are both working full time so that leaves me and the littles until evening. Rejoicing that God equips those He calls for His work! I surely could not do life without Him!!

6 comments:

crispy said...

You just blessed my soul. I love how you are living in the Spirit. You just radiate it. I am blessed by reading your post today.

Glad you are doing well.

Cris

Little Patch of Heaven said...

How sweet... I enjoy following your blog.

Wife to the Rockstar said...

TOO adorable!!

Brandi said...

I agree. . I love your spirit in the midst of what can only be desribed as BUSY!!

How about more pictures of baby Nolan?

Brandi

dkt said...

Haven't had a chance to congratulate you yet! I'm so excited for you! May God continue to give you ALL that you stand in need of. He is GOOD!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
酒店經紀